Sign in to follow this  
Pois0n

Zamron | Ateria 718/742 release

Just try redownloading the cache and making sure its in data\cache\. Not too sure why you should be getting an error if you definitely havent tried adding in any new items/removing items and are using the same cache the owner has uploaded + if you havent touched any of the source files yet. Probably best to just ask the person who originally uploaded it mate. 

Edited by Fallout

32 minutes ago, Fallout said:

Just try redownloading the cache and making sure its in data\cache\. Not too sure why you should be getting an error if you  definitely havent tried adding in any new items/removing items and are using the same cache the owner has uploaded + if you havent touched any of the source files yet. Probably best to just ask the person who originally uploaded it mate. 

I am still waiting on his response thank you for your help

2 hours ago, Fallout said:

Just try redownloading the cache and making sure its in data\cache\. Not too sure why you should be getting an error if you  definitely havent tried adding in any new items/removing items and are using the same cache the owner has uploaded + if you havent touched any of the source files yet. Probably best to just ask the person who originally uploaded it mate. 

I figured it out it was such an idiotic mistake lmfao thanks though for everything 

Haha i thought it would be something simple. No problem man.

Hey there I could use some help with this, i have the client connecting as far as i can tell but i keep getting ateria has updated reload this page on the login screen

So my setup is having a folder on my desktop which then has client and source in separate folders:

Please login or register to see this link.

then I have chache in source-data, what is my next step? Couldn't find where I set IP. Just trying to get this running, thank you. 

Open up loader.java in the client folder and change the ip. Then in the src file go to Settings.java, 9 out of 10 times the ip is already set to 127.0.0.1

Update, got server running. Now working on creating "::" as default command instead of `. Any ideas how to go about doing that? Also working on changing icons for ranks (Mod, owner, admin)

8 minutes ago, Nighthawk123 said:

Update, got server running. Now working on creating "::" as default command instead of `. Any ideas how to go about doing that? Also working on changing icons for ranks (Mod, owner, admin)

You are going to want to open Commands.java go to the top and look for something like this:

Please login or register to see this code.

This is from my own 718 I used. What you are going to want to do next is rename the processCommands parts lise so:

What the above is doing is redirecting every command to use the Normal process aka "::". Now what you want to do next so normies cant use admin+ commands is for every admin+ cmd is to put this:

And so on after that pertaining to how many ranks/rights you have.

On 12/21/2016 at 0:31 PM, RSPS 2017 said:

I figured it out it was such an idiotic mistake lmfao thanks though for everything 

What was the fix for this? I have the same error