The RuneLocus forum has been archived and does not accept new registrations.
Click here for more information, and click here to join the community on Discord.

RS3 Account Progression

Droxcy

On 9/6/2017 at 8:02 AM, Minimal said:

How long would you say it took you to progress this far with your account? I recently made a new RS3 account over 2 weeks ago and managed to get to 69 combat already, but so much has changed since I last played RuneScape over 2-3 years ago. 

Late reply, but I've had my account for close to seven months now. I'm currently at almost all stats above 80. (I've only got 77 hunter to go) and have 10 99's and am currently working on 120 invent. So that can give you a fair idea of the stats you can achieve. (I'd also like to mention I've only ever used exp lamps and bonus exp when they were awarded to me (e.g. keys via questing - i've never bought keys)

13 hours ago, av8s said:

Late reply, but I've had my account for close to seven months now. I'm currently at almost all stats above 80. (I've only got 77 hunter to go) and have 10 99's and am currently working on 120 invent. So that can give you a fair idea of the stats you can achieve. (I'd also like to mention I've only ever used exp lamps and bonus exp when they were awarded to me (e.g. keys via questing - i've never bought keys)

Wow that's great progress. What have you been doing or how do you focus your time per skill?

7 hours ago, Droxcy said:

Wow that's great progress. What have you been doing or how do you focus your time per skill?

Thanks! I knocked out a lot of quests that would unlock more efficient training methods, spent bonus exp in more annoying skills - for me this was farming, herblore, summoning and mining. Generally grindy/not fun skills. I set my goals for priff and seren spells which greatly increased my exp/h. When I needed money I did it through a skill or bossing, something that'd give me experience. Put in simple terms, I made sure I was always getting experience. 

My number one advice would be check what other people are doing, most of the progress I did, I got from what other people are doing. (I'd recommend checking reddit, youtube and on the forums - there's always great advice on those platforms) 

Here's my stats if you're interested :blush:

e518e6c171d3e22104bb42325494c7d8.png

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/13/2018 at 2:53 PM, Fallout said:

Nice, sort of want to get back into RS3 again :think:

Check it out...! But do be patient. At some point in early 2016 I decided to give it a shot, and it probably took me a month before I actually got hooked on it. If you have the time and/or dislike starting with an old account that you don't like to play now, make an ironman. It really makes you learn about new content.

3 hours ago, Nouish said:

Check it out...! But do be patient. At some point in early 2016 I decided to give it a shot, and it probably took me a month before I actually got hooked on it. If you have the time and/or dislike starting with an old account that you don't like to play now, make an ironman. It really makes you learn about new content.

But how do you deal with the consistent MTX promos in your face?