Sign in to follow this  
Taras

[562] NPC clip

Question

My source currently has like a half assed no clip system.  Basically, it reads objects X and Y coords from a file.  Does anyone know of a way to make it read objects from the cache, or has a full file of objects and their coords?  This is the cloudIn source, which as the Nocliphandler.java if anyone is familiar with it.  I don't think I've seen anyone with full NPC clipping on at 562 except like Dragonkk, but I don't think he ever released it.  Any help would be appreciated!

3 answers to this question

I'm guessing you're using RS2HD as a base..

If so, I can see the root of your problems, as there hasn't been a single 562 released that's a RS2HD too. I'm personally using a MX 562 as my source and I have no issues whatsoever.

You should look into Ostava 562 release, that source is MX, but it's got all of the core features already done such as clipping, properly.

On 11/13/2016 at 7:53 AM, Eldritch said:

I'm guessing you're using RS2HD as a base..

If so, I can see the root of your problems, as there hasn't been a single 562 released that's a RS2HD too. I'm personally using a MX 562 as my source and I have no issues whatsoever.

You should look into Ostava 562 release, that source is MX, but it's got all of the core features already done such as clipping, properly.

Do you by any chance have a download link?