The RuneLocus forum has been archived and does not accept new registrations.
Click here for more information, and click here to join the community on Discord.

Nocturne RS3

bobismyname

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Chronicscape said:

Elveron or Nocturne? And what is the major difference between 831 and 876 besides maybe a couple junk items and an extra emote or two?

Originally Elveron in the initial development (and my previous server name) but then when major work was being done on the project and I realized the development team was taking this really seriously, I decided I would create a server with this project and named it Nocturne. Also there are a lot of new changes: Arc Islands, Invention, God Wars 2, Raids, New Interfaces (Grand Exchange, Banks, Summoning, Beast of Burden, Wealth Analyzer, Trading, etc.) which include HUGE improvements, Rune Metrics, etc. I love this revision way better than 831.

January 31, 2017
ec7c1f07c6b448d3917205f4f2038813.png

14 hours ago, bobismyname said:

Originally Elveron in the initial development (and my previous server name) but then when major work was being done on the project and I realized the development team was taking this really seriously, I decided I would create a server with this project and named it Nocturne. Also there are a lot of new changes: Arc Islands, Invention, God Wars 2, Raids, New Interfaces (Grand Exchange, Banks, Summoning, Beast of Burden, Wealth Analyzer, Trading, etc.) which include HUGE improvements, Rune Metrics, etc. I love this revision way better than 831.

January 31, 2017
ec7c1f07c6b448d3917205f4f2038813.png

Ah ok I have all those maps inside my 831 (not sure if its a real 831 might be higher) but not the npcs so im not entirely sure lol. But good luck it sounds good.