The RuneLocus forum has been archived and does not accept new registrations.
Click here for more information, and click here to join the community on Discord.

Nocturne RS3

bobismyname

Sorry that I haven't posted in a while, we have been very occupied with the 876 revision conversion. It should be done soon, don't worry. Updates will be posted slowly till the release of the 876 alpha. Also a side note, the alpha is currently down until the upgrade is ready to go live. There will be a new bug testing phase for the upgrade as a lot of interfaces, packets, etc. changed and we will need to identify broken features.

December 30, 2016
01e77ff051cc4bf084222fb0e567f446.png

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you guys have been waiting for a very long time and here is the alpha everyone has been waiting for! We have been working around the clock to get everything read because this update not only contains the revision update but also a lot of system rewrites, many bug patches over the past couple weeks, new content to test, and economy/xp adjustments. This is a testing period to find out what is broken, what still needs to be worked on, etc. DO NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT STUFF THAT ISNT WORKING, I AM AWARE STUFF ISNT COMPLETE YET BECAUSE WE ARE STILL IN THE WRITING PROCESS. IF YOU WANT SOMETHING FIXED PLEASE REPORT IT WITH THE ::report COMMAND INGAME, IT ALLOWS FOR A FORM SUBMISSION THAT LETS YOU CATEGORIZE BUGS AND ALLOW DEVELOPERS TO EASILY READ AND MARK COMPLETE ON A LIVE SPREADSHEET. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy, download the alpha client on our home page. I will see you soon and expect daily updates :)

1a81f638ee6b44cb8720a4ecf912600d.png