Sign in to follow this  
Teek

issues with my PC

9 hours ago, Christopher` said:

Whenever your computer unexpectedly turned itself off.  There will be quite a bit, so pretty much any of the Errors.

ahh.. I see it..

The file system structure on the disk is corrupt and unusable. Please run the chkdsk utility on the volume C:.

should I just reset and format my HD which contains my OS on? I use an external HD for my personal data, the only thing I have on PC HD is the OS. lol

1 hour ago, Teek said:

ahh.. I see it..

The file system structure on the disk is corrupt and unusable. Please run the chkdsk utility on the volume C:.

should I just reset and format my HD which contains my OS on? I use an external HD for my personal data, the only thing I have on PC HD is the OS. lol

That's.... Strange; Typically, a corrupt structure wouldn't make your computer just randomly turn off without actually BSOD. But I digress. Find your operating system disk (if you have one),  pop it in, and start the repair process; if that doesn't work, reinstall windows.

12 hours ago, Christopher` said:

That's.... Strange; Typically, a corrupt structure wouldn't make your computer just randomly turn off without actually BSOD. But I digress. Find your operating system disk (if you have one),  pop it in, and start the repair process; if that doesn't work, reinstall windows.

getting these errors now lol

The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load: 
npcap

Your computer was not assigned an address from the network (by the DHCP Server) for the Network Card with network address 0x02004C4F4F50.  The following error occurred: 0x79. Your computer will continue to try and obtain an address on its own from the network address (DHCP) server.

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

The previous system shutdown at 2:16:45 AM on ‎10/‎27/‎2016 was unexpected.

The file system structure on the disk is corrupt and unusable. Please run the chkdsk utility on the volume \Device\HarddiskVolume1.

lmao alot of errors xD

1 hour ago, Teek said:

getting these errors now lol

Alright, do me a favor, hit Windows + R, type in chkdsk, run it on your OS slave. When it's done, it should fix itself, if not, you need to reinstall windows/repair

3 hours ago, Christopher` said:

Alright, do me a favor, hit Windows + R, type in chkdsk, run it on your OS slave. When it's done, it should fix itself, if not, you need to reinstall windows/repair

thanks bae

6 hours ago, Christopher` said:

Spoiler

it fixed the HD error but my pc is still shutting down randomly O_o and only comes up with

The previous system shutdown at 9:42:50 AM on ‎10/‎27/‎2016 was unexpected.

8 hours ago, Teek said:
  Reveal hidden contents

it fixed the HD error but my pc is still shutting down randomly O_o and only comes up with

The previous system shutdown at 9:42:50 AM on ‎10/‎27/‎2016 was unexpected.

Click on the error, and see if anything comes up. An error code/wall of text should show up if you're still experiencing random shutdowns.

On 27/10/2016 at 6:14 PM, Christopher` said:

Click on the error, and see if anything comes up. An error code/wall of text should show up if you're still experiencing random shutdowns.

pmed you,