The RuneLocus forum has been archived and does not accept new registrations.
Click here for more information, and click here to join the community on Discord.

Matrix III

Pois0n

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wanted to input a command to spawn items into bank. but yet this command 
player.getBank().addItem(5733, 2147483647, true);

is not working and it says "additem" is undefined for bank.

so how should i deal with this problem because this works for chronicscape and not matrix.

need help thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2016 at 9:10 AM, Pois0n said:

The Server saves player files every 30 minutes, you can change this in settings.java. To shutdown the server properly you need to open your login console and type "shutdown 0" to safely save char files.

So that's how you do it huh? Thank you for posting this it really helps me!

• 3 months later...

got this working on local how do i get this working online so friends can play i have tryed editing the settings.java but as theres no compile.bat ive no idea how to get this working? verry good work btw this is awsome

Edited by samgrim

• 11 months later...
On 10/16/2016 at 2:16 PM, kaos said:

Looking good, was wondering how long before RS3 private servers came around publicly, though not been very active myself, it's great to see progress.

I think since developers are decompiling NXT, that RS3 718+ servers will be obsolete and that 876+ will be the basis for most private servers. What I do not like as much is that there are extremely outnumbered amounts of Runescape servers that are Pre-EOC. The hotkey binding scheme mimic the action bar in World of Warcraft. Yet the numbers in hit splats are limited and by a seed in randomized synchronicity of click events that propose the possible damage per second base on the tier of equipment. What must happen is like most other RPG games that hold an Attributes Stat Scheme that consist of variables such as dexterity, stamina, elemental weakness and strength. I think that the damage limit consists of a weapon level max hit based on strength, accuracy based on attack, and evasion based on Defense and Agility (yet i dont think that there is an evasion variable).

Bottom line people want Old School... no lack in development in RS3 and advertisements of successful cores. The system resources may most likely stress out more based on graphic rendering. OSRS consist of a less tense graphic rendering as RS3 is more detailed and NXT was converted/re-written in another language to provide a better graphic resource utilization based on Driver API liibraries.

All in All i think it just the lack of development and availability and larger investments.