eb037a186c.jpg
bc8ef65e73.jpg

9d25c1a37c.jpg
fee8662667.jpg
f18259484a.jpg

6e6971c4a7.jpg4WUQiuN.jpg

Links
Server:

Please login or register to see this link.

Client

Cache:

Looking good, was wondering how long before RS3 private servers came around publicly, though not been very active myself, it's great to see progress.

Hey there - I don't have a ton of experience with all of this, but I figured I'd give this server a try (was waiting for RS3 for a while honestly). I think I have everything working so far, with the exception of saving account progress. As soon as I shut everything down, it loses all progress made the next time I start it up.

Any ideas of what's going on or how to fix it? Thanks!

7 hours ago, lloyd094 said:

Hey there - I don't have a ton of experience with all of this, but I figured I'd give this server a try (was waiting for RS3 for a while honestly). I think I have everything working so far, with the exception of saving account progress. As soon as I shut everything down, it loses all progress made the next time I start it up.

Any ideas of what's going on or how to fix it? Thanks!

The Server saves player files every 30 minutes, you can change this in settings.java. To shutdown the server properly you need to open your login console and type "shutdown 0" to safely save char files.

got it to work! now keeps on saying cant find my path for my cache? did i put it in the right spot? in my c:drive

Edited by Pked Divinez

if i want to change the exp for certain skills, or edit anything in the server, how to compile the thing to that it is compiled into the server for it to work?

2 hours ago, lord raikage said:

if i want to change the exp for certain skills, or edit anything in the server, how to compile the thing to that it is compiled into the server for it to work?

Use an IDE. The most noob-friendly from my experience would be Eclipse. Just load the project through it, make changes, save and it will automatically compile.

Is there a tutorial on how to start one?

Do you have an alternative download link? I sat here waiting for 30 minutes to download the cache and at 90% it stopped and demanded I pay them a subscription because the file is over their free bandwidth limit.