The RuneLocus forum has been archived and does not accept new registrations.
Click here for more information, and click here to join the community on Discord.

Matrix III

Pois0n

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there - I don't have a ton of experience with all of this, but I figured I'd give this server a try (was waiting for RS3 for a while honestly). I think I have everything working so far, with the exception of saving account progress. As soon as I shut everything down, it loses all progress made the next time I start it up.

Any ideas of what's going on or how to fix it? Thanks!

7 hours ago, lloyd094 said:

Hey there - I don't have a ton of experience with all of this, but I figured I'd give this server a try (was waiting for RS3 for a while honestly). I think I have everything working so far, with the exception of saving account progress. As soon as I shut everything down, it loses all progress made the next time I start it up.

Any ideas of what's going on or how to fix it? Thanks!

The Server saves player files every 30 minutes, you can change this in settings.java. To shutdown the server properly you need to open your login console and type "shutdown 0" to safely save char files.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, lord raikage said:

if i want to change the exp for certain skills, or edit anything in the server, how to compile the thing to that it is compiled into the server for it to work?

Use an IDE. The most noob-friendly from my experience would be Eclipse. Just load the project through it, make changes, save and it will automatically compile.