Jump to content
Pois0n

Vernox RS3 Release

Recommended Posts

Thanks for releasing this

EDIT: Trikru as in Trikru from The 100? ;)

Edited by byLeviathan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im having some issues with this while trying to run "run_game"

Please login or register to see this link.

Edited by beowulfpit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i know this is most likely the wrong place but the i need to know what im doing wrong im getting the 
Error thread name main 
java.lang.runtimeexception no such sector ffound

Edited by Tation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/24/2017 at 4:29 AM, beowulfpit said:

Im having some issues with this while trying to run "run_game"

Please login or register to see this link.

 

12 minutes ago, Tation said:

i know this is most likely the wrong place but the i need to know what im doing wrong im getting the 
Error thread name main 
java.lang.runtimeexception no such sector ffound

It seems like some data was left out. Possibly the player saves or some other serialized files in the server. Perhaps OP can post a fix :).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh ok thank you for the quick reply i thought i was doing something wrong

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Tation said:

i know this is most likely the wrong place but the i need to know what im doing wrong im getting the 
Error thread name main 
java.lang.runtimeexception no such sector ffound

Cache error.

Try the cache I just posted in the main post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Mirror Master said:

Cache error.

Try the cache I just posted in the main post.

umm its this pic here 

Please login or register to see this link.



thats the full error also is that just the matrix cache or different 

 

Edited by Tation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Arix said:

 

It seems like some data was left out. Possibly the player saves or some other serialized files in the server. Perhaps OP can post a fix :).

hey i know this is a really stupid question but where abouts does the cache go

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Tation said:

hey i know this is a really stupid question but where abouts does the cache go

Cache goes into your Users folder like so (my directory with username on pc): C:\Users\kingo

 

Also you will want to change the save method otherwise you are going to encounter save issues as well as some other things like a huge ass file for 5 accounts until your HD is taken all the space up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chronicscape said:

Cache goes into your Users folder like so (my directory with username on pc): C:\Users\kingo

 

Also you will want to change the save method otherwise you are going to encounter save issues as well as some other things like a huge ass file for 5 accounts until your HD is taken all the space up.

but this isnt a cache error is it 

Please login or register to see this link.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×