Jump to content
  • 0
JesusTime

Darkscape source server/client

Question

Hello. I am in search for a Darkscape source. The latest before it was shut down if possible!

If anyone knows of any it would be muchly appreciated, could even be willing to pay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

If you're referring to the game by Jagex launched and closed in a span of a year it isn't as easy as pressing download and having the full Jagex game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
3 hours ago, Cart said:

If you're referring to the game by Jagex launched and closed in a span of a year it isn't as easy as pressing download and having the full Jagex game.

Thanks. That is the one I am referring to. Which is why I am asking for help finding it, I know it was around at some point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

I did a bit of searching and couldn't find anything, are you sure it was floating around? It might be easier to just use an RS3 source and edit as you please, although the multiple economies might be a bit tricky.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
10 hours ago, Cart said:

If you're referring to the game by Jagex launched and closed in a span of a year it isn't as easy as pressing download and having the full Jagex game.

sure it is... http://runelocus.com/downloads?rev=850

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
9 hours ago, StevenAbraham said:

I did a bit of searching and couldn't find anything, are you sure it was floating around? It might be easier to just use an RS3 source and edit as you please, although the multiple economies might be a bit tricky.

Any recommendations?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

I might be wrong but, all of the content necessary to make darkscape is actually present in the game. Darkscape is just a client mode in the same client I think, but don't quote me on that. Modifying a regular RS3 server (but using the latest revision client) could get you a darkscape server, as @StevenAbraham said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
8 minutes ago, Arix said:

I might be wrong but, all of the content necessary to make darkscape is actually present in the game. Darkscape is just a client mode in the same client I think, but don't quote me on that. Modifying a regular RS3 server (but using the latest revision client) could get you a darkscape server, as @StevenAbraham said.

Nah they created new content for that game too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
19 minutes ago, Cart said:

Nah they created new content for that game too.

Maybe it's just the same cache. Jagex has been known to never remove anything from their cache.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Well I've downloaded an RS3 source. I'll have to check it out, though I'm having trouble starting it up. Any ideas?

I have the Java development kit installed & such, though when I go to boot the server it says I am missing the server files.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
4 hours ago, JesusTime said:

Well I've downloaded an RS3 source. I'll have to check it out, though I'm having trouble starting it up. Any ideas?

I have the Java development kit installed & such, though when I go to boot the server it says I am missing the server files.

 

Do you have a cache? Are your paths set up right? Have you tried using a different server client or an IDE?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×