darkdagger4298

Judgment - 718

cooltext144533120468971.png

Welcome to our thread! Judgment is aimed towards becoming one of the greatest community based economy servers in the RSPS world! We care about our players and guarantee an easy and enjoyable experience for everyone! Our staff are here to help you stay informed and feel appreciated and respected. Although content is important, we believe that having a strong administrative team and connection with our players is the key factor in a successful server.  Judgment is new, and there is quite a lot of improving to do! We try and push out an update every week, and you can help us reach our weekly content update goal by making suggestions! We are always looking to implement new features to our wonderful server. Thanks for reading and we hope to see you online soon!

iBJhewp.jpg

!LOAD CLIENT ON RESIZABLE!

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0tecwunjjrc3ezi/Judgment.jar?dl=0

!LOAD CLIENT ON RESIZABLE!

I will attempt to update the media as much as I can! I will most likely attach them to my update posts! Please, log in and give me some feedback!

Client.png

The client is constantly receiving updates. We're in the process of adding JButtons to make your experience on Judgment even more convenient!
Home.jpg
TPTab.jpg
TriviaQ.jpg
TriviaR.png
ZombieMini.jpg
GWE.jpg
GW.jpg
GWB.jpg
PK.jpg
particles.png

Working on this thread as we speak, media is being added as well as more information!

Edited by darkdagger4298