Daedalus

Table, table, tables...

Well because my floor picks up a lot of dust, it really isn't any good for my PC, specially with the coolant.....

I did a little research and couldn't find anything with some decent designs out there, so I was wondering if anyone knows of a few sites that delivers to the UK with some good designs, to keep my PC off the floor.

I have a corner table atm, able to suit my needs but its my PC that I am concerned about atm D:

Any help/websites/tips is appreciated!

Ikea brother, best place to look.

I went on Ikea, and I typed in pc table, and it came up with

caca095e890049f684b293e1e37fdc8c.png

Though I went on google and type it in and it came up with the correct results on Ikea, only to find out there wasn't any tables that suited my needs xD

Doubt my PC tower would fit on any of those, though that has given me other options to search for :p Cheers

Edited by Daedalus

Doubt my PC tower would fit on any of those, though that has given me other options to search for :p Cheers

The middle link is a resizable one I think

mmm not sure, but I found this; https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B000V8ZN6C?ref_=pe_780071_42242491 The only thing holding me back, is if it snaps from the table, and boy will I be pissed.

mmm not sure, but I found this; https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B000V8ZN6C?ref_=pe_780071_42242491 The only thing holding me back, is if it snaps from the table, and boy will I be pissed.

Well, it's designed not to do that. Just make sure you install it correctly. My school uses ones simmilar to that and they get raped with kicks and knocks all the time, still hold up.

Well, it's designed not to do that. Just make sure you install it correctly. My school uses ones simmilar to that and they get raped with kicks and knocks all the time, still hold up.

Well, it's not the matter of installing it, as that's the easy part :p But its whether or not if my table will hold it xD As it's split in 3 because it's a corner table, obviously attached together not only that, but I'm not sure how heavy my PC is xD its very .. bulky I guess you could say? Though it has like bars on it supporting it, making it that much bulky.

Use normal table and put box on your table. You can put books,copy, cd,etc in box and place your monitor upon Box. I do not use designed tables. normal study table is enough ;)

What, enough for 2x 24" and 1x 27" monitor? along with the tower..