DragonTTK

Arthion - Unity 5 - Custom

UI does look like it's coming along, keep working at it dude looks good!

Thanks guys, here is a new video showing recent changes.

Edited by DragonTTK

Added skilling to arthion online preview video below of woodcutting

Completed login / registering.

c0cbe8bd85b413ecc0bb68dc0e3036b1.gif

I've updated OP will be adding new media in next week or two i restarted the project due to some issue i havent lost anything from my old project and am re-adding too this new project i will be posting development notes on OP as well.

3 hours ago, King Nakama- said:

Looks fantastic! Do you have graphics artist working for you? Also I recommend using the Animator for smooth animation transitions. https://unity3d.com/learn/tutorials/topics/animation/animator-scripting

Thanks im using animator the video preview was from quite a few months ago maybe even a year alot of problems have been fixed just need to touch up a few things and then i can post a video :)

As for artist i've had a few do specific things but i don't currently have a artist on hand in a few months though hoping to see if EvilSystem (guy made UI both our projects use) can make my game its own.

On 7/5/2017 at 1:25 PM, DragonTTK said:

Thanks im using animator the video preview was from quite a few months ago maybe even a year alot of problems have been fixed just need to touch up a few things and then i can post a video :)

As for artist i've had a few do specific things but i don't currently have a artist on hand in a few months though hoping to see if EvilSystem (guy made UI both our projects use) can make my game its own.

Oh good, I assume you fixed the animation transitions. I'm doing mine alone aswell. :C Sure is time consuming... xd

Did a few smaller updates here is a screenshot below going to be working on level design shortly and fixing the positioning / rotation of UI worldspace.

c0521616f5f0517c85b767a8bd5f19b4.jpg

Added pet system players can obtain pet by killing specific npc's the pet will spawn at player and follow them if pet gets out of distance pet will despawn (going to have pet either teleport if out of dist or go to inventory)

I may change pet sizes unsure what size i would like to go with currently and am thinking about adding pet specific abilities to make them more desirable.

Example: Dragon related pets make it where dragons don't aggro to you and are non-aggressive to you but are to others without a dragon pet.

Also added networking world editting so development team can live edit world with other development mappers.

Pet preview

https://i.gyazo.com/f85b2752b2b74c4d99657146feca535c.png