pixelpwn

Fully funded VPS , developer needed

Its been such a long time ive been on Runelocus, ive decided i want to give something back, for any up and coming coders/developers who are looking for a bit of fame and a server too basically call your own you have came to the right thread. i have a fully paid for VPS ready and actually hosting at the moment, just with a dummy server,

What i wanted to basically do was, create an amazing 317 PI, I will pay for the vps and the site, all i need is developers that can set it all up, in return i can pay you on paypal, Rs gold whatever u want , but id rather not have to go to that cost when im already paying for you to basicaly host your own server for free, aslong as you get players i am happy.. looking for trusted people and dont be offended when you have 3 posts on the site and say u have a coding knowledgbase of jagex..

message me here if ur interested

Hey man!  I know Java, and I have a website/website host that we can use for interwebs purposes.  I am decent at coding, and can help patch bugs etc.  I can't really make models though, but commands are easy.  Someone else could team up with me.

Hey man!  I know Java, and I have a website/website host that we can use for interwebs purposes.  I am decent at coding, and can help patch bugs etc.  I can't really make models though, but commands are easy.  Someone else could team up with me.

1. Check the thread creation date.

2. 5cf9ae620b934c0faa3e9f5173373714.png

Edited by Daedalus