Fuzenseth

667/667 rest npc click packets

packet 67 - third

packet 28 - fourth

your welcome :)

Edited by FUZENSETH

What does "third" and "fourth" mean? As in option?

Edited by Arix

What does "third" and "fourth" mean? As in option?

npc right click option 3 and 4 wasn't added by default atleast on my base

Edited by FUZENSETH

Interesting, thank you for the information. So you know also, NPCs have a total of 5-6 options including hidden options. You can find them or dump them by editing the NPCStream within the client.

1 hour ago, YaBwoiTK said:

Interesting, thank you for the information. So you know also, NPCs have a total of 5-6 options including hidden options. You can find them or dump them by editing the NPCStream within the client.

Metaphorical like - but alas, I cannot, as I am restricted to further hand out anymore likes due to already giving 10 likes today. I was actually trying to find whichever method handled that the other day on my client, but I quickly grew tired of rummaging through obfuscated code.

1 minute ago, Gemu said:

Metaphorical like - but alas, I cannot, as I am restricted to further hand out anymore likes due to already giving 10 likes today. I was actually trying to find whichever method handled that the other day on my client, but I quickly grew tired of rummaging through obfuscated code.

Lol. I feel you. I've refactored many clients to an extent. (Not fully.. around 40% of so) You can find ALOT of data in the streams. The streams contains all kind of data of EACH cache index. (every index has a stream in the client you can refactor to see what they are). If you would like some more knowledge of streams/npcs let me know. :)

Lol. I feel you. I've refactored many clients to an extent. (Not fully.. around 40% of so) You can find ALOT of data in the streams. The streams contains all kind of data of EACH cache index. (every index has a stream in the client you can refactor to see what they are). If you would like some more knowledge of streams/npcs let me know. :)

Thank you kindly, sir. I'm actually fairly knew to the RuneScape protocol myself, so I have trouble finding things. Working with other people's code is such a hassle, too. Momentarily, I have no questions, but if some occur I'll be sure to shoot you a PM :blush:

3 minutes ago, Gemu said:

Thank you kindly, sir. I'm actually fairly knew to the RuneScape protocol myself, so I have trouble finding things. Working with other people's code is such a hassle, too. Momentarily, I have no questions, but if some occur I'll be sure to shoot you a PM :blush:

:) If you're new I would recommend looking at how masks works. Not only that but player/npc updating (locally and global). Once you get that down look at how the cache works and 'Jaggrab' (runescape protocol to get cache files from the update server). Once you have all that done I'd recommend making your own framework and not using released ones. (some released ones are okay but are exploitable)

:) If you're new I would recommend looking at how masks works. Not only that but player/npc updating (locally and global). Once you get that down look at how the cache works and 'Jaggrab' (runescape protocol to get cache files from the update server). Once you have all that done I'd recommend making your own framework and not using released ones. (some released ones are okay but are exploitable)

I'll be sure to do that, thanks! I had thought about checking out player/npc updating a few times before, but never really grew enough interest. However, I'm not too passionate about RuneScape emulation, so I'm not sure if I'll be attempting a framework anytime soon. Maybe some time in the future, but not at the moment. As of now, I have been working on a Matrix based source, which seems to be the best of any content-completed source I could find. I realize the Matrix source has quite a few exploits in it, though all the 'popular' ones are patched thus far.

Edited by Gemu

12 minutes ago, Gemu said:

I'll be sure to do that, thanks! I had thought about checking out player/npc updating a few times before, but never really grew enough interest. However, I'm not too passionate about RuneScape emulation, so I'm not sure if I'll be attempting a framework anytime soon. Maybe some time in the future, but not at the moment. As of now, I have been working on a Matrix based source, which seems to be the best of any content-completed source I could find. I realize the Matrix source has quite a few exploits in it, though all the 'popular' ones are patched thus far.

Yeh, that's correct. Matrix was the first server to destroyed the 'rsps scene' unfortunately their source got leaked and now everyone hosts it. It is a VERY good source to learn from though. I taught myself Java from a Matrix source, surprisingly. And now I've extended my Java knowledge significantly.