Freedomplay

Medieval Realm - 317

Daily updates, unique and exclusive content never seen before! Join the best with the rest and have a great time! We are looking for new members our community is growing daily and would love to see some new friendly faces! Join today and don't miss out on any up-coming events that we might hold this week!

Download & Play: http://www.medievalrealm.net/downloads/Medieval Realm.jar

Thank you,

Medieval Realm Staff Team!

Very awesome and very active server, great staff, wonderful events, The updates they are coming out with are utterly insane, very stable economy with lots of stuff to keep you busy. a very rewarding server.

great server, awesome community, and staff is constantly fixing any small problems that occur. 9/10 for sure.

Thank you for all the feedback, interested in see further progress with our server? Head to our FORUMS and see whats going on!

48b9a4f559eca4a8992401488215ac9d.png

UPDATE
○ Player Journal Updated

997ed8b8033d441b80de82449367b267.png

○ General Graardor 100% drop rate & rare drop rate working
○ New Fishing Spots Added
○ New Quest Added Keyboard legend
○ Loyalty gained High-scores Board
○ Minor bug & texts fixes

a2c6162ddae447a2955dbdd2d2ed90ec.png

Great updates have came and more too come! I'm very happy to see how far the servers come and I love the staff and events being held, Love the Bossing and PKing!

Great varied content, frequent updates and awsome staff. 10/10 would recommend again!

I was banned for a third time on here and that's the final straw for me. You guys have a pretty cool community but I don't even know what is going on with the administration always banning people. It's just ridiculous at this point. 

I wish I could give more of a review than this however with the insecure server as it is there was apparently a hacker on or something last night who had administrative rights of all things. 

Shoutout to Arq for being fair and just through this whole ordeal, I truly hope you get your items back. 

Daily updated price list waht is made considering players needs and opinions. Daily updated!

0f5192963cb341afb3fba7fe78e43731.png