Zachary

Looking to pay a developer/coder

A 317 Rsps just started up recently, and my mate owns it. I'm just looking for someone who has a good bit of time to fix things in-game and I will pay you via Paypal, or another method to be discussed. The website is Lavian RSPS - Homepage - Runescape Private Server, and if you'd like to add my Skype to discuss it's rsps.player (Australian one named Zach)

Honestly, I don't believe you and your friend are legit. I wanted to help without pay just to get back into this type of stuff, and you blocked me without notice while we were discussing how it would work without VPS access.

You want us to send you all the files, instead of doing it over VPS. Hadi doesn't trust you, and he's owner, so he gets last word. Tough luck

You want us to send you all the files, instead of doing it over VPS. Hadi doesn't trust you, and he's owner, so he gets last word. Tough luck

Not going to flame but, I didn't ask to send files, I asked for dropbox so I could help you out. Why would I need the data files if IKOV was released already? Thanks.

Not going to flame but, I didn't ask to send files, I asked for dropbox so I could help you out. Why would I need the data files if IKOV was released already? Thanks.

Bruh, you got to code without the files! maybe it's an ultimate ironman challenge :?:D:D:D

So without access to the source code, how should anyone be able to help out at all?

On another note, the link is dead, does that mean the project is dead?

Edited by Jarinus

So without access to the source code, how should anyone be able to help out at all?

On another note, the link is dead, does that mean the project is dead?

YsbKHg1.gif