Biggy

Forum

Can we go back to the old forums? The community liked it alot better, tbh. 

This is a really subjective opinion.

There's some fixes to be done but this is better in my opinion. Different but better.

@Cart

not sure what he means by the old forums? but im guessing the template?

i would also suggest moving to the old template again or setting it to the default template as the newer one is set to default and has no spoiler tags or anything working for it

and its hard to read anything just looks messy + its hard to find the change template button at the very bottom a lot of people wont have a clue how to change or they might not even know that might fix the issue

edit scratch that both templates are messy... why is it like that?

Edited by streaky22

@Cart

not sure what he means by the old forums? but im guessing the template?

i would also suggest moving to the old template again or setting it to the default template as the newer one is set to default and has no spoiler tags or anything working for it

and its hard to read anything just looks messy + its hard to find the change template button at the very bottom a lot of people wont have a clue how to change or they might not even know that might fix the issue

edit scratch that both templates are messy... why is it like that?

He means vBulletin.

Spoiler tags are supported, but by BBcodes.

lolol

[spoiler="title"]CONTENT[/spoiler]
Edited by Cart

We used vBulletin before, this is IPB. The change to IPB was requested by the 'community', so you shouldn't be saying that the community liked vBulletin better. Especially not if you haven't asked the members.

IPB is way better. It's 2016!

We used vBulletin before, this is IPB. The change to IPB was requested by the 'community', so you shouldn't be saying that the community liked vBulletin better. Especially not if you haven't asked the members.

I suppose he means that, the community was more active when vBulletin was up, mostly due to the ability to communicate with eachother via shoutbox etc. Perhaps also the poor choice of IPB's HTML formatting instead of BBCode (even though perfectly supported) is also pretty annoying. Besides that, I have to agree, it was the community who asked to make this change and staff delivered.

Now we just have to wait for the crappy IPB staff to get their shit together so people can improve their product.

Nobody ever asked poor ol' Game Master what he wanted :(

Edited by Game Master

Nobody ever asked poor ol' Game Master what he wanted :(

Well little man,

what do you want for Christmas?

:200740: