Zerfore

REALLY PISSED

Hate this site, due to inactivity on my thread.

I'VE BEEN ASKING HELP

I asked a mod (with a crown) he didn't reply but checked it. No problem.

I posted a thread for help on the server. 44 views but no reply. seriously?

tried to check the chatbox and no one is ever on it. wtf...

WHAT CAN I DO? IF I HAVE TO PAY, I AM DEFO NOT GOING TO PAY JUST FOR SOMEONE TO POST A REPLY AND PROBABLY GIVE ME A FALSE INFORMATION WHICH MIGHT ADD SECURITY PROBLEM!

Edited by Zerfore

In case you haven't noticed, the entire site is pretty inactive.

yea, i know it is... but i see everyone posting and in others request.. but me? i get no reply after waiting for months! waiting for help.

yea, i know it is... but i see everyone posting and in others request.. but me? i get no reply after waiting for months! waiting for help.

things been going around that you tried to get with cart's girl after the runelocus party a few months ago bruh. cant be pulling that shit around here.

Edited by Anthony`

things been going around that you tried to get with cart's girl after the runelocus party a few months ago bruh. cant be pulling that shit around here.

I told you to stop taking drugs Anthony`. They're bad for you.

@Anthony`

i dont even know whose cart's gf. not even anyone here, and all i am is ASKING for help but since no one replied but got me 55 views.... i am DONE with this site.

NO MATTER WHAT CONVINCING WORDS YOU SAY OR SO.

HAD TO RESET MY PC AND CLEAN THE WHOLE FKING SHIT OFF AND DELETE RUNELOCUS STARTERPACK (INCLUDING THE ERRORS OF WHAT HAPPEN[WHEN NO ONE HELPS BUT BE A FKING IDIOT])

Ever heard of curiosity?

Though curiosity usually kills the cat...

Edit: Fuck this thread is old, sorry xD

Edited by Daedalus

I know i was being a dick, and a minor adult or maybe less than that. I was only 17 or younger i think, with anger issues... i can not remember, but now that i'm 21 in a half years old (birthday is coming in the 24th in april), i decided to come back and tried to improve while taking some therapy. So, i am sorry for what i did in the past. Alas, Anthony, i do not know whose carts girl, and your answer was probably meant for somebody else, unless my account was compromised by somebody who can hack... but, i know for sure, is that i never did that...

Lol this guy came back 3 years later to apologise. Kudos to you my man.