Rich

What do you guys think?

Is it really worth it? There's nothing really "this makes me want to buy it" about it as far as I can see. Can the liquid freeze? What about the pump? Out of experience, liquid pumps (in general) don't last very long. I would assume/hope the liquid is something like oil that doesn't conduct electricity so that even if it did leak it would cause no harm.

It's funny you link that. I looked at that exact cooler, but it doesn't match my CPU socket. Aaaaand. with the number of fans I'm going to have in here, I didn't really think I'd need to water cool. 

Is it really worth it? There's nothing really "this makes me want to buy it" about it as far as I can see. Can the liquid freeze? What about the pump? Out of experience, liquid pumps (in general) don't last very long. I would assume/hope the liquid is something like oil that doesn't conduct electricity so that even if it did leak it would cause no harm.

I think it'd be hard for it to freeze within a case that gets hot. And from what I've read this is one of the better AIO water coolers, especially for the price. I've also stretched my budget enough as it is. Originally, I had a $1000 budget. You can see where I'm at now. But I really don't think it's worth it because I don't plan on overclocking, so unless that changes, or if my temps just can't stay down for whatever reason then I'm probably just going to go with air cooling.