The RuneLocus forum has been archived and does not accept new registrations.
Click here for more information, and click here to join the community on Discord.

StevenAbraham

Spam Section until shoutbox is added?

It seems both of you are mistaken on the exquisite uses of sharp dildos. For example; for men like me with a prostate that's a bit smaller and further up in my anus, it takes a sharp tool like the sharp dildo to reach it. If I were to use a normal dildo, it wouldn't reach my prostate because of the way everyones anus is shaped. It's more of a "V" rather than a "l l". This helps me reach orgasm and soon after I like to apply some Aunt Jemmas Creamy Peanut Butter (Soft, make sure you get the soft one or it won't work) and apply it onto the taint, which is the skin between your ballsack and anus. Then go outside and wait for animals to come make you cum ;)

Most enlightening. Informative. 10/10.

Can we get a spam section that doesn't increase post count. Could work as a temporary "shoutbox" for shitposting and lols

>Suggests this

>Other members decides it would be better to just spam a normal post while increasing post count 

>Suggests this

>Other members decides it would be better to just spam a normal post while increasing post count 

Join the club!

This thread is a bit silly don't you think? A section for random things. There already are sections for a broad range of things and as Christopher suggested, the chatbox is there. People actually go in it when they see someone is in it. In the end it's about as active as the shoutbox was, with the difference that we can't (always) see the history.

I seriously doubt anyone will take the time to post in this temporary section. Much even more so that it will get much attention at all.

Edited by Arix

A chatbox already exists and a spam section is an oxymoron.