Sign in to follow this  
Teek

Xiva 666

k0KjwjN.gif

XrK5GGQ.gif

icon_homepage_zpsfcc29152.png Website: Click Here
play_zps82372811.gif Download: Click Here
72ysmt.png Forums: Click Here

We are a 667 (loading 650 maps) which is based on every game mode. Whether you are a Pker, skiller or PvMer we have content to suit all your likes and needs. We have multiple bosses, almost every skill working and an amazing combat system which is perfect for hybridding.

Promotional Video 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OiZtYQNjKQ

b7fa793c9e6e6f53d7fe22706fc88950.png
ce5cac9b69985b1411c90c3a977624f6.png

714c442444c8dd8b7639fe40b1511837.png

0c9f7c4da6c6cb80810c7fed404ef06e.png
23a49b10037f29d53012cdff9d7820e5.png
276306c0d93e4f18a837609063f72b10.gif
a0140f54a288ad021a53216967768fd7.png
2431d37ac2d64c3d68174c0a2dc87071.png
a25014924fbf42a77268320ef4b3aa1d.png
2d8de4db20382fd005a635a9cb7fa00a.png
71bb925e269947cd744f6cca0f4ae739.gif
Boss pet
2cf200518f9d691987a0e9577a14eba4.png

667 verison of the osrs npc info in the top left corner :p
46e098207197e7dc03df4d9c42b00fb0.png
Updates accordingly, if you're not in combat it will disappear.

667 Bonfires:
1970b0a06bcebc44f5d4654de7657833.png
767e46a4a4b5e3c9e8b279875f704dd0.png

02ccdf69fe6f8f1b0411943a5b9c36e6.png

59ea7bebc7b0329b4481228c43c23488.png

You've put a ton of work into this and made a lot of progress! Good luck dude! 

You've put a ton of work into this and made a lot of progress! Good luck dude! 

Yuh... haha i've done so much.. :p

Server looks pretty good, good luck with it!

So many updates since the first post.. BUMP but todays updates are as followed..

New players will now automatically have the friends chat colour in red
- Voting now works once voted do ::auth authcodehere
- Added ::livestream for people who want to stream, speak to me to be added to the list.. must stream alot.
- All the NPCs in the stores have been re-named to what they actually sell.
- Domination has been released
- Domination now has a place on the hiscores - http://project-xiva.com/hiscores/?path=index/domination
Redone the following NPC animations
- Rock crabs
- Experiements
- Monkey Guards
- Bats
- Cave bugs
- Black Bears
- Spiders
- All Zombies
- Cave Horrors
- Magic Axe

- Fixed glitch with only getting 1 amount of a drop e.g coins, shards, noted shit..
- Boss pets have been released
- Added new voting rewards
- Added '100 Hit Rapier' & '100 Hit Maul' the title of it, is what it is. After 100 hits the weapon will explode and disappear.
- In the quest tab your slayer task is no longer in caps
- The slayer helm is now 1.5k points was 2.5k..
- Fixed message with pvm rapier in multizones
- Fixed bug with rockcrab/expierment achievement
- When you now spend slayerpoints the interface will update how many points you have left.
- Added commands for toggling doublexiva points, vote reward and a gift command (special events only :) )

Added the following updates on these days. The server is getting better every day. I'm on the verge of re-writing EVERYTHING. I want this server to be similar to RS2011 but with a twist and more enjoyable. We have community polls and future updates and I actually listen to my players. My players are my unborn children <3

04/12/2015

- When picking up ground items if the vaule goes over 2147m it will inform you to bank your inventory item first
- Combat should now be very similar to RS. E.G if you're hybridding and you go to spec your target and he has robes on but he switches to melee it will NOT re-calculate the defence for the melee and will hit as he was wearing robes. (you're welcome Posted Image )
- The dragon daggers has been nurfed
- Added the drunk effect when drinking beer (logout for it to stop.)
- Mutated vine woodcutting has been added at the jadinko lair
- The jadinko lair has been added to the dungeon teleports. (you can only use for woodcutting atm will add NPCs later)
- ::players will now display the most players which have been on the server at one time.
- When using the command ::barrage it will now switch your spellbook to ancients
- When using the command ::veng it will now switch your spellbook to lunars
- You will now ALWAYS face the object when clicking it

03/12/2015

- You only need 1 space for coin caskets from now
- Added an intelligent strategy for NPCs. Basically if you're being attacked by an NPC and you try to lure it away from it's location. After so many steps it will stop attacking and walk back to where it originally spawned. Same happens when you run so many tiles away from it.
- Bronze/Iron/Steel dragons have been redone (combat)
- Super Anti Potions are now craftable and have the same effect as RS.
- Protection prayers in pvp are now 100% meaning.. if you attack a player without prayer then he toggles it on the hit will count as you hit him without prayer (works like that in rs, amazing for nh bridding)
- When trying to pick up floor items it now checks to see if the value will exceed Integer.MAX_VALUE (2147m) if the floorid and inventory amount is over 2147m it will send you a notice telling you to bank first.
- You now have a 25% chance of receiving up to 10 Ckeys after the completion of a hard slayer task
- All slayer points from tasks have been boosted by 25%

02/12/2015

- Fixed the bug where you would mage an npc and constantly hit the same value
- Added 'Advanced' links. When it says "click here" you can click it and it will re-direct you to the url instead of doing stuff like ::vote ::donate ::poll ect
- Iron/Steel dragons weaknesses are now effective. 'Stab & Magic spells'
- Black mask & slayer helm now has the correct boosts.
- You will now need a rock hammer to finish gargoyles (2 stages) (still need to find gfx id for when you crack it)
- Redid the following npc animations.. they should be perfect if listed below..
Scorpians, Cave Horrors, Gargoyles, Abyssal Demons, Black bears, Dust Devils, Aquanite, Dark beasts, Water fiends, Ice strykewyrm(this npc has been fully revamped, combat, correct stomping and cave has been added),
- Ice strykewyrm cave has been added, spirit tree > dungeons
- Chaotic maul (broken) no longer kicks
- Added spawns for Ape Atoll (full spawn will be converting it and looking program the region in full.. including working archers, making npcs spawn to jail you ect..)
- Living Rock Cavern dungeon has been added. You can fish rocktails & cavefish here. You can also mine and kill the rock monsters.
- Werewolfs have been added at canafis (attack the level 20s and they transform into werewolfs. I've added it to med tasks also.) *note* if you see them walk through walls, I'm aware, currently working on path finding for certain areas with faulty xteas/clipping
- Staff of lights have been removed from the store and added to the rare drop table. (they have also been wiped from the eco so if you're missing a sol.. sorry :P)
- I have removed a bank booth inside edgeville bank and replaced it with the crystal key chest, for easier access for new players. :p
- fixed the bug with pvp casket price in the voting store.
- The fight caves has been disabled until I get around to fully re-programming it which will be very soon.

30/11/2015

- Fixed the bug where you would mage an npc and constantly hit the same value
- Added 'Advanced' links. When it says "click here" you can click it and it will re-direct you to the url instead of doing stuff like ::vote ::donate ::poll ect
- Iron/Steel dragons weaknesses are now effective. 'Stab & Magic spells'
- Black mask & slayer helm now has the correct boosts.
- You will now need a rock hammer to finish gargoyles (2 stages) (still need to find gfx id for when you crack it)
- Redid the following npc animations.. they should be perfect if listed below..
Scorpians, Cave Horrors, Gargoyles, Abyssal Demons, Black bears, Dust Devils, Aquanite, Dark beasts, Water fiends, Ice strykewyrm(this npc has been fully revamped, combat, correct stomping and cave has been added),
- Ice strykewyrm cave has been added, spirit tree > dungeons
- Chaotic maul (broken) no longer kicks
- Added spawns for Ape Atoll (full spawn will be converting it and looking program the region in full.. including working archers, making npcs spawn to jail you ect..)
- Living Rock Cavern dungeon has been added. You can fish rocktails & cavefish here. You can also mine and kill the rock monsters.
- Werewolfs have been added at canafis (attack the level 20s and they transform into werewolfs. I've added it to med tasks also.) *note* if you see them walk through walls, I'm aware, currently working on path finding for certain areas with faulty xteas/clipping
- Staff of lights have been removed from the store and added to the rare drop table. (they have also been wiped from the eco so if you're missing a sol.. sorry :P)
- I have removed a bank booth inside edgeville bank and replaced it with the crystal key chest, for easier access for new players. :p
- fixed the bug with pvp casket price in the voting store.
- The fight caves has been disabled until I get around to fully re-programming it which will be very soon.

26/11/2015
- Dungeoneering has finally been released.
Spirit tree > minigames > dungeoneering. (the more points per session the more xp you gain)
- Coin caskets has been altered, you now gain a certain amount of coins per casket and have a 25% chance of receiving crystal keys.

19/11/2015

New players will now automatically have the friends chat colour in red (was bright green before)
- Voting now works once voted do ::auth authcodehere
- Added ::livestream for people who want to stream, speak to me to be added to the list.. must stream alot.
- All the NPCs in the stores have been re-named to what they actually sell.
- Domination has been released
- Domination now has a place on the hiscores - http://project-xiva....ndex/domination
Redone the following NPC animations
- Rock crabs
- Experiements
- Monkey Guards
- Bats
- Cave bugs
- Black Bears
- Spiders
- All Zombies
- Cave Horrors
- Magic Axe

- Fixed glitch with only getting 1 amount of a drop e.g coins, shards, noted shit..
- Boss pets have been released
- Added new voting rewards
- Added '100 Hit Rapier' & '100 Hit Maul' the title of it, is what it is. After 100 hits the weapon will explode and disappear.
- In the quest tab your slayer task is no longer in caps
- The slayer helm is now 1.5k points was 2.5k..
- Fixed message with pvm rapier in multizones
- Fixed bug with rockcrab/expierment achievement
- When you now spend slayerpoints the interface will update how many points you have left.
- Added commands for toggling doublexiva points, vote reward and a gift command (special events only :) )

15/11/2015

- Fixed bug with price checker, all items will remove
- Armadyl minions attack speed shouldn't no longer get bugged and be as fast as usain bolt..
- Fixed the glitch with pms in interface including multizones ect PMs will NO LONGER show over interfaces and such
- Mandrith has been added next to the wilderness
- The wilderness wall has been re-added (due to request) I've left a small gap open, so you can still run into it.
- Made some minior adjustments to the notes interface. It's not completly finished yet, i still need to add the other page.
- Added more minimap icons to edgeville, they are 3 fishing icons which are slightly east of home.
- The giant mole has been added, when boss pets are released it will drop a pet.
- Started to work on WASD walking, you press escape to toggle it on/off, haven't worked on the walking yet
- If you're poisoned the home altar will remove it along with the other factors
- Added more easy achievements, currently working on medium achievements too.
- Fixed bug with 'deposit' the last amount you put in X
- Added the following items to the store, living minerals, bowstrings. (they have their own shop named 'Skilling Supplies' at the bandit) 
- The wilderness interface appearing randomly has been fixed.