OnegaiSatan

public transient int newMember;

Hey guys and gals, I am OnegaiSatan and would like to be part of this community and contribute as well. My english sometimes is not so good so please bare with me. I love to JavaScript as it puts my mind at ease because its like a second nature to me and will often dream of JavaScripting. I have actually been working on a server of the 718+ variety and already have a website/foums and server ready to host. I will also help anyone who needs it as well!

-OnegaiSatan

P.S. Please be gentle lol as I am new to this site. All the others were horrible and anything RSPS related was ignored as they just RPed in the chatbox or screamed at others. But yay here I am!

Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay!

Yea, people at the other sites didn't seem to grow up over the years. Most of the older members here at least grew up, a lot of people say this is a much nicer community. People arn't treated anywhere near as shitty here. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Unserializabru! Welcome.

Hey guys and gals, I am OnegaiSatan and would like to be part of this community and contribute as well. My english sometimes is not so good so please bare with me. I love to JavaScript as it puts my mind at ease because its like a second nature to me and will often dream of JavaScripting. I have actually been working on a server of the 718+ variety and already have a website/foums and server ready to host. I will also help anyone who needs it as well!

-OnegaiSatan

P.S. Please be gentle lol as I am new to this site. All the others were horrible and anything RSPS related was ignored as they just RPed in the chatbox or screamed at others. But yay here I am!

RPed? as in Role-played?

RPed? as in Role-played?

Sadly yes. It was kind of interesting until it went way wrong several times lol.

Sadly yes. It was kind of interesting until it went way wrong several times lol.

So many questions I want to ask..

Regardless, welcome to RuneLocus.

Welcome sir! So just curious from your intro, do you know Java or JavaScript? Or both?

Welcome sir! So just curious from your intro, do you know Java or JavaScript? Or both?

I know my way around scripts and java. I learned from an extra curricular class after school.

So many questions I want to ask..

Regardless, welcome to RuneLocus.

You do not want to know, trust me.

A pleasure to meet you! I'm pleased to see one actually taking some time and thinking about their introduction. Most of what we tend to get ends up as a, "hi im new here". However, I digress. I'm sure you'll find it quite lovely here at RuneLocus! I'm interested, how many of these classes did you attend? What level of schooling was it? How long were these specific classes?