Sign in to follow this  
VillageNinja

Matrix 718 need help with shops PRICE editing.

Question

hi everyone im using matix 718 spawn rsps. Im going to convert it into a eco. But I'm having problems with something. I need to know how to edit the shops price of items. I have no problem with putting items in the shops, but i just dont know how to edit the items price. Could someone please tell me what to look for? so i can edit the shop? Thank you.

2 answers to this question

[quote name='VillageNinja']hi everyone im using matix 718 spawn rsps. Im going to convert it into a eco. But I'm having problems with something. I need to know how to edit the shops price of items. I have no problem with putting items in the shops, but i just dont know how to edit the items price. Could someone please tell me what to look for? so i can edit the shop? Thank you.[/QUOTE]

I believe a cache editor will change the display price but you need to look in prices.cfg or something search it on google.

[quote name='falconpunch']I believe a cache editor will change the display price but you need to look in prices.cfg or something search it on google.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately I can't find a file named prices.cfg Edited by VillageNinja

Sign in to follow this