Well before you guys start reading the thread. I want you all to know that I know I have made many different development threads and have never actually finished one. This time is different. I promise to have atleast a beta running by the 23rd of september.
Welcome to the official RisingEmpire Development Thread. I will be using this to keep you guys updated on things I add to RisingEmpire and things other people add to RisingEmpire.
Base: Matrix 718/723
Added Squeal Of Fortune
Added Grotworm Dungeon
Added Money Pouch
Uploaded Everything to VPS.
Working On client.
Added Boards to Forums and applied a skin.
Added The Veteran Cape (10 Years) SkillCape Emote.
Added Automatic Server Messages. Edit Them In "data/messages.txt"
New Mr.Ex Dialogue and Teleports. Got To Add NPC Spawns For Glacors and Frost Dragons If Not Already Added.
Added Toy Horsey and Tizen's Advanced Control Panel.
- Auto Donations fully work now! Thanks to a service on here for doing this for us :P
- Made a ::home command that works like a Lodestone
- Changed the Lodestone teleporting to new Animation and GFX
- Fixed MoneyPouch glitch. Now we have it 100%
- Decided that a Citadel might be our home? We'll see.
- Still not much work done to the website yet lol
- We have all emotes working like RuneScape. Finally figured out why they didn't work.
- Totally redid all the commands.
- Worked a bit on GrandExchange.
- Fixed some XTEAS
- Added where the MoneyPouch makes the noise when it opens and closes.
- Added all 100% Emotes but the last few will not work.
- Perfected a Random Beginner Tutorial
- Fixed a Weird AGS dupe O.o
- Fixed almost all warnings in source + client
- Starting on Grand Exchange
- Added Automatic Server Messages + They Don't Spam Chatbox
- Downgraded to 732 cache, could figure out all the new opcodes
- New MrEx Teleports
- Veteran Cape 10 Years SkillCape Emote
- Few Tweaks
- Got Webclient Page, Now waiting to add jar at day of release.
- Found Spectacular GFX's and Animations used with 734 cache! Will be working on finding more and applying some sweetness with a bit of awesomeness!
- Changed Template
- Arcane added all the Forum Boards.
- Still working on client.
If you want to apply for the development team just pm me or apply below. I would like custom applications :D I hope you guys support me even if you don't want to and I will be keeping you updated often!