1. Create a new document, write some text. The font used here is "Cinzel" but any trajanesque font will do.
2. Right click your text layer, click blending options and add a bevel and emboss with these settings
3. Now add a drop shadow
4. Next add a gradient overlay
5. Finally a faint stroke
6. Next go to google and find some metal/grunge texture and place it on a new layer over your text, right click the layer and click create clipping mask.
7. Finally set that layer to overlay
There you go, you saved paying $10 for someone to make this for you.