[quote name='ferret']this is the easiest part to creating a rsps... if you can't figure this out start with something easier. you have to have jre and jdk. once you have them both edit the run + compiler in both the source and the client.
1. in the source, edit the compiler to your jdk version, and the path of it. EG, if it's looking for program files x86 and yours is in program files delete the x86.
2. in the source compiler do the same thing. if it has multiple jdk versions change them all.
3. in the client run if it says jre 6 and you have jre 7 change it to jre 7.
4. in the client compiler change the jdk versions and path.
5. in your client, whatever one you have, go into the settings, or loader and make sure that the ip of it, is going towards 127.0.0.1[/QUOTE]
Hey pm me I've go lot's of stuff to ask