Welcome to RuneLocus

Register now to gain access to our full RSPS community. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to view all free RSPS content, submit your own and reply to existing content. You'll be able to receive reputation points, post count ranks and awards, while also communicating with others through the RSPS chat. Register now!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cart

Coming in 2017 to RuneLocus

14 posts in this topic
40 minutes ago, Mayhem' said:

That's all you have planned so far? No non-rsps community planned? Since I've noticed that RSPS communities are dying, I would've hoped for a GameLocus instead of just RuneLocus.

MoparScape tried it - didn't increase traffic and it stayed unnoticed.

43 minutes ago, Mayhem' said:

That's all you have planned so far? No non-rsps community planned? Since I've noticed that RSPS communities are dying, I would've hoped for a GameLocus instead of just RuneLocus.

Why would RuneLocus change there name and loose all there SEO and branding opportunities for no reason? 

As of recent a handful of us have accually been slowly growing the gaming community on RuneLocus. If you were actually interested in "GameLocus", you might have noticed our new and improved RuneLocus Gaming Section. If you think RSPS is dead you clearly haven't been paying attention to the scene in the last few months. Granted eventually RSPS will go down in popularity, RuneLocus will likely just slowing transition into a community for programmers and gamers alike. 

1 hour ago, Mayhem' said:

There's thousands of gaming communities around and they're bigger than any RSPS-related website we've ever seen. I see no reason why someone from a website like that would suddenly move over to a website that has renamed itself from RuneLocus to GameLocus, while 99,99% of its visitors is coming for RSPS-related content.

Others in this scene have tried making that step, but it ended up being their death. We have visitors and the forum in general is actually getting more and more visitors every day. I see no reason why we should suddenly change our focus to general gaming and then lose our current traffic.

We do have a gaming section that is constantly growing by the way. We even have http://mc.runelocus.com/