Sign in to follow this  
Cart

Coming in 2017 to RuneLocus

Greetings,

As 2017 rolls in we're celebrating a decade of RuneLocus with various core updates and even more features for our user base. Below are some planned updates we're looking into adding to RuneLocus. We will announce when these projects will become in-development. 

• Signature of the Month: We look to bring this back, hosting various contests in tune with various themes again.
  • RSPS List Improvements: Various design changes, easier interactions and more beefy anti-cheating systems.
  • Social Media Interaction: Bring back the @RuneLocus Twitter, improve our Facebook and post more content for our 21,000+ likes.
  • Forum Improvements: Various changes to core features including chatbox, post editor and forum structure.
  • Content Improvements: With the help of @SiniSoul and others developers, we're looking into improving content in this slow community.
  • Contests: We haven't ran a contest in years! We're looking into creating more fun contests with ad slots, cash and virtual currency as prizes.

Thanks for using RuneLocus, we've been around for over 10 years! The same awesome dedicated owner continues to work on this site from 2007 to 2017! I'd like to personally thank @Ikiliki! He could've sold this website easily for a substantial amount of money but never once considered this. Thank you, Ikiliki.

All the best,

RuneLocus

Posted (edited)

It has been a hell of a ride, crazy how we've all grown up over the last 10 years (well some.)

I have a lot of goals for myself in 2017, first is cutting procrastination from my life completely & becoming more goal oriented.  It has had its ups and downs but RuneLocus has always been there!

Thanks to all the staff current & past <3

Edited by Droxcy

Haven't been here long but wow 10 years existing is impressive.

Yay, valuable content! I can't wait to work together with some veterans to build some useful and proper content.

Awesome best of luck

Sounds good to me :)

Thanks Cart! :D

HyPqQQ.jpg

>10 years

>still the "noobs of rsps"

also thanks for not selling RL ikiliki, this place would suck without you and cart

That's all you have planned so far? No non-rsps community planned? Since I've noticed that RSPS communities are dying, I would've hoped for a GameLocus instead of just RuneLocus.