Fallout

Current life thread.

Just now, Grey Goose said:

I've had friends live off RSPS as a full time... Danny from Dodian for example. Had thousands coming in a month.

In recent times? I don't mean years ago, it just seems like Runescape as a whole has died down quite a lot. Well, at least until recently where certain Runescape streams blew up in popularity.

4 minutes ago, Journal said:

In recent times? I don't mean years ago, it just seems like Runescape as a whole has died down quite a lot. Well, at least until recently where certain Runescape streams blew up in popularity.

My apologies, not recently. However, all you need is a decent community who're repeat customers and you slowly have a few hundred $/£ coming your way monthly. I start RSPS as an investment, not enjoyment.

1 hour ago, Journal said:

While RS isn't as big as it once was, it's not like they don't have new players coming in. RSPS isn't dying, it's just growing much, much slower then it used too. That combined with the fact that I do work for multiple servers, means I can make some decent cash. It's not like i'm rolling in money or anything, but I'm doing better then if I just got a job as a cashier or something.

Posted (edited)

At university gunna get that programming hamster degree. Working on free time on my game, being at gym/m8s drinking some weekends ehh what else xd quite boring life atm o: Left RSPS like 1 year ago due to being too ded. :b

Edited by King Nakama-

Haven't been here in a bit so I'll post in this thread. 

Currently I'm in the army, deployed to Afghanistan for 9 months with a little more than 2 months left over here. Place is shitty, obviously. Gonna get out of the military soon and go to college, so I'm excited for that. And I'm married now to my beautiful wife so that's a thing as well. Miss you fags.

46 minutes ago, Sethy said:

Haven't been here in a bit so I'll post in this thread. 

Currently I'm in the army, deployed to Afghanistan for 9 months with a little more than 2 months left over here. Place is shitty, obviously. Gonna get out of the military soon and go to college, so I'm excited for that. And I'm married now to my beautiful wife so that's a thing as well. Miss you fags.

Yeah my friend just left the British Army, not what he signed up to apparently, done his 4 years of service i believe? Now he's looking for general jobs in civilian lifestyle. 

Crazy how things change huh.