Welcome to RuneLocus

Register now to gain access to our full RSPS community. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to view all free RSPS content, submit your own and reply to existing content. You'll be able to receive reputation points, post count ranks and awards, while also communicating with others through the RSPS chat. Register now!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Fallout

Current life thread.

56 posts in this topic

What's everyone doing with themselves nowdays? Work? Education? Both? Any interesting hobbies you've started? How do you fill your time.

Im currently at uni doing forensic computing + security. Life is basically uni, nights out and gym.

Lucky at least you have something to do. I sit at home all day everyday (While bf is at work) and do nothing except play on the PC. Being disabled @ 23 years old really fucking sucks,

18 hours ago, Lusfr_ said:

Lucky at least you have something to do. I sit at home all day everyday (While bf is at work) and do nothing except play on the PC. Being disabled @ 23 years old really fucking sucks,

sounds real shitty, feelsbadman.

8 hours ago, Gemu said:

Most of my free time is spent at work, of which I am the senior chief biomedical engineer at a local hospital.

Interesting man, sounds like a great job.

Also bump for more interest.

I'm a sophomore at a private, Catholic university pursuing a BA in psychology. I'm an intern at my university's ministry, trying to promote the coexistence of all faiths. I spend some time doing some research, observing and studying animal behavior at the zoo. I also volunteer at the local hospital. 

2 hours ago, Dean said:

I'm a sophomore at a private, Catholic university pursuing a BA in psychology. I'm an intern at my university's ministry, trying to promote the coexistence of all faiths. I spend some time doing some research, observing and studying animal behavior at the zoo. I also volunteer at the local hospital. 

when you touch yourself, does god scold you?

Almost done with my Masters, working a part-time job at Amazon, working full time at Apple, and own two businesses. 

I have zero fucking social time.