Welcome to RuneLocus

Register now to gain access to our full RSPS community. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to view all free RSPS content, submit your own and reply to existing content. You'll be able to receive reputation points, post count ranks and awards, while also communicating with others through the RSPS chat. Register now!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

StevenAbraham

Should prostitution be legal?

Since no one has posted here for a while, lets have a debate! Should prostitution be legal? Why or why not? I'll wait for someone to respond before I give my stance so we can even out the playing field.

Wait... it's not?

7vwc2.jpg

Personally I don't think I have a problem with it, as long as the prostitute is not someone I know/hold dear.

5 hours ago, Arix said:

Personally I don't think I have a problem with it, as long as the prostitute is not someone I know/hold dear.

Psshh, you can't be picky when it comes to legalization of something. Even if it were legalized and someone you know/hold dear decided to become one out of the blue, you wouldn't necessarily be able to prevent it. "I'm all for pro choice, her body - her decision. Unless it's my mom who's impregnated with me, then it's totally not okay, I'm great."